Oh, My, Goat, What else? What, other than the venerable is the symbol of this sacred holiday? Trick or Treat. A harmless concept as it is perceived, but in essence it is a threat, and not a veiled one either. GIMME, or ELSE! A logical analysis of this time honored convention should result in a resounding groundswell of resentment and resistance against this coercion. But no, we as timid American consumers buy into and support yet another useless (but fun) holiday that swells the coffers of rich corporations. Trick or Treat, indeed.
Click here to buy this shirt: orchidtee – Texas Culture shirt
Texas Culture shirt
- Ribbed and double stitched collar
- Machine-wash safe
- Products are proudly printed in the United States
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depends on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.
- View our full return & refund policy here.
* JUST RELEASED *
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
Guaranteed safe checkout:
PAYPAL | VISA | MASTERCARD